Luzerne County Property Assessment Database
Real Estate Data – Last Updated 4/28/2017
-Values Are Not Certified-
Data provided by the Luzerne County Assessors Office
TIPS FOR SEARCHING
• The less information you enter, the more likely you’ll find the property you’re looking for.
• For most searches, filling in the owner’s name field alone will give you the best results.
• If entering address information, simply use the name of the street, without a number. The county’s designation of many properties often doesn’t match the street address.
• Do not enter the words "street," "road," "avenue" or similar words or abbreviations of those words. In most cases that will lead to an unsuccessful search.
• Do not use periods in your search. Searching for "W. Maple St." will not work, but "W Maple" will work.
Send questions or comments to TTLNews@civitasmedia.com.
We may not be able to respond to every inquiry personally.