Hazleton real estate fraud suspect Ignacio Beato hit with federal charge
WILKES-BARRE — A man accused of accepting cash for Hazleton properties he didn’t have authority to sell was hit with a federal wire fraud ...
A first: Three women at King’s heading to Notre Dame engineering program
Audit rips accounting in Pennsylvania jobless benefit system
Tuition increase for LCCC students
More King’s students headed to Notre Dame
Ex-Luzerne County transit official gets ARD probation in ‘ghost rider’ case
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- Local burden to reduce Susquehanna River pollutants critiqued by Luzerne County officials - 7:03 pm
- $80 million project will unify Moses Taylor, Regional hospitals in Scranton - 6:57 pm
- Wolf touts Pittston plant’s partnership with Luzerne County Community College - 6:47 pm
- Hazleton real estate fraud suspect Ignacio Beato hit with federal charge - 4:55 pm updated: 5:31 pm.
- Barletta blasts judge’s ruling blocking Trump’s order on sanctuary cities - 2:28 pm
- Kingston woman indicted on drug charges by federal grand jury - 2:21 pm updated: 5:56 pm.
- Pool of potential jurors grows in Con-ui capital case - 2:13 pm updated: 2:54 pm.
- Assault charges against Tyler Duda dismissed - 1:21 pm updated: 1:30 pm.
- State lawmakers eye more changes to high school graduation exams - 1:03 pm
- A first: Three women at King’s heading to Notre Dame engineering program - 12:37 pm updated: 4:23 pm.
- Audit rips accounting in Pennsylvania jobless benefit system - 12:35 pm updated: 12:35 pm.
- Harveys Lake council member’s DUI charge not addressed during meeting - 12:29 pm updated: 4:46 pm.
- Wyoming Valley Levee fee increase discussed at Luzerne County Council meeting - 11:48 am
- Pastor pleased husband and wife church thieves admit guilt, but uphill battle remains - 11:39 am updated: 4:10 pm.
- Cash 5 jackpot $600K ticket sold in Forty Fort - 10:35 am updated: 10:36 am.
- Sunshine, rain in the forecast as the weekend approaches - 10:24 am
- Tuition increase for LCCC students - 10:07 am
- Police: Philly teen trying to wake friend shot him in face - 9:49 am updated: 10:18 am.
- More King’s students headed to Notre Dame - 9:30 am updated: 9:32 am.
- Killer’s latest appeal denied - 9:28 am
- Suspended teacher worked at Coughlin’s Mackin site - 9:18 am updated: 11:38 am.
- York County: 4 troopers put on desk duty after armed man, 79, shot, killed - 9:15 am updated: 10:38 am.
- House approves bill to sell state’s liquor wholesale system - 9:10 am updated: 1:35 pm.
- Audit critical of unemployment system - 9:07 am updated: 12:05 pm.
- Ex-Luzerne County transit official gets ARD probation in ‘ghost rider’ case - 8:58 am updated: 10:06 am.
- New report: Area hospitals on good financial footing - 8:36 am updated: 11:59 am.
- Police searching for Kingston man reported missing Monday - 8:36 am updated: 9:59 am.
- Rain expected in Wyoming Valley as week rolls along - 8:35 am updated: 9:58 am.
- Police pick up adorable pair of trespassing pygmy goats - 10:17 pm
- Parents of PSP ambush killer Eric Frein testify; mother begs for his life - 9:35 pm
- Official: WB Area teacher suspended after unspecified incident - 8:29 pm updated: 8:31 pm.
- Former Luzerne County transit official gets ARD in ‘ghost rider’ case - 8:22 pm updated: 10:26 am.
- Luzerne County Redevelopment Authority receives $175K to fix railroad bridges - 7:59 pm updated: 10:29 am.
- Dallas Township to hold meeting regarding possible changes to the zoning districts - 7:45 pm updated: 7:47 pm.
- It’s official: Griffith is on ballot in Luzerne County controller race - 7:40 pm
- Officials exhume body of man found along I-80 in 1996 - 7:36 pm updated: 9:38 pm.
- Jury selection process begins in Con-ui trial - 6:17 pm updated: 6:20 pm.
- Removal of keystone at WB train station prompts another court filing by Greco - 6:08 pm updated: 7:38 pm.
- Dixon announces run for Luzerne County Council - 5:57 pm updated: 10:32 am.
- Attorney for mother accused of trying to kill self, kids again wants prosecutor held in contempt - 2:13 pm updated: 2:28 pm.
- Man to face charges after battling with deputies at Luzerne County Courthouse - 1:28 pm updated: 9:22 pm.
- Chilling video shows girl, 4, falling out of moving bus; suffers broken jaw - 1:04 pm
- Officials: ‘Happy Days’ star Erin Moran likely died from cancer - 12:55 pm
- Democrats say Trump can avert shutdown risk if he relents on border wall - 12:03 pm
- Mother, son, child found dead in apparent murder-suicide in York County - 11:41 am
- Sentencing set for former Pennsylvania Congressional aide in indecent assault - 10:27 am